Our wealth of practical water-management knowledge means we provide a reassuringly good service for private individuals and estate owners
We are based in the beautiful Tillingbourne valley at the foot of the north downs in Surrey and we specialize in the creation and maintenance of lakes and ponds.
We operate mainly in the south of England and over the last 20 years have restored, improved, enlarged and created over 1,500 lakes and ponds in a variety of environments ranging in size from small ponds to very large lakes.
Our wealth of practical water-management knowledge means that in addition to lake and pond construction we can provide a full range of maintenance services including dredging, pond lining, water control structures, dam repairs and leaks, construction of jetties, fishing platforms and bridges.
All works are carried out by our team of highly skilled and experienced staff who have worked with us for many years. They are very knowledgeable and passionate about what they do and take great pride in their work allowing us to consistently deliver projects of the highest quality.
This list is not exhaustive but it gives you an idea of the types of work we carry out: -
- Dredging for lake and pond restoration.
- New lake and pond construction
- Lake and pond lining
- New water control structures - Including headwalls, spillways and waterfalls
- Jetties, pontoons, landing stages, bridges and islands
- Dam repair including leaks
- Bank Erosion control and revetment solutions
- Landform creation
- Marginal aquatic planting
- Wildlife and wetland habitat creation
- Lake and pond enlargement
- Selective clearance
Read more about lake construction.
Our specialist, versatile fleet ensures we can find dredging methods to suit any situation.
Read more about Dredging Services.
Pond and Lake Maintenance
- Condition surveys
- Water quality and silt testing
- Erosion Control
- Aquatic Plant Management
Read more about Erosion Control and Lake Maintenance
Oak Bridges, Broadwalks and Jetties